- 1Combine milk, rice, sugar, raisins and salt in medium saucepan.
- 2Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Beat eggs and vanilla lightly in a small bowl.
- 5Stir small amount of hot mixture into eggs.
- 6Stirring constantly, slowly pour egg mixture back into hot mixture.
- 7Stirring constantly, cook on low heat 1 minute until thickened. DO NOT BOIL.
- 8Remove from heat. Let stand 30 minutes.
- 9Serve warm. Store remaining pudding in refrigerator.