HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!
I would like to wish you all a Happy and SAFE 4th of July! Take the kids to watch the amazing fireworks displays happening in this great country of ours, and if you decide to drink, drink responsibly. Don't drink and drive, and have a designated driver!
Next, I would like to announce an awesome product that I was granted the pleasure of reviewing this week!
You got it! SUGAR FREE RING POPS!!!
A representative had contacted me not long ago and informed me that the makers of Ring Pops have now come out with 3 delicious sugar free versions of their ever-popular candy!
I remember growing up, going to the local candy shop or convenient store and being able to pick out whatever candy I wanted. Often times, Ring Pops was the one I chose. Ahhh the memories of lounging around the back yard having one of these treats. I remember being about Lenny's age pretending my Ring Pop was a real ring with a big, giant "rock" LOL! Good times, good times!
Weeks prior to the Ring Pop Representative contacting me, I was watching TV with the kids one night and a Ring Pop commercial came on. Lenny saw it, and said "Mom, is that sugar free?" Sadly, I told him no, and he was so disappointed and sad because he had never had this candy and really wanted to try it. It broke my heart.
Then, this past week, we went to visit him at my in-laws house (he spends a lot of time there in the summertime... loves all the land he can run around on!). When we got there, I told him I had a surprise for him. Of course, he tried to guess what it was for a while, but, I told him I wasn't going to tell him until after he ate all his dinner.
After dinner, out came the surprise! His eyes got as big as saucers when he seen I had Sugar Free Ring Pops in my hand! He remembered I told him they weren't sugar free, so he was super excited to find out that these ones were!
Of course, mama had to take a lick too :)
Believe it or not, the Sugar Free Ring Pops taste just like the Originals! YUMMY!!
And best of all, there is only 13 grams of carbs per ring! These babies had little effect on his blood sugar that night (of course, I gave it to him right after dinner, but still!!)
Ring Pop has graciously offered to give away 2 bags (each bag contains 3 Sugar Free Ring Pops in Blue Raspberry, Watermelon, and Strawberry Flavors) to 2 Sugar Free Candyland readers! Thank You Ring Pop!!
Rules for entries:
- Must be a U.S. Resident.
- Be sure to comment back here after each entry you do so we can verify. Remember to leave links, if any, to where you shared this post, so we can verify.
- MUST do all required, mandatory entries first in order to qualify, otherwise you will be disqualified and lose your chance to win. Once you do the mandatory entries, you may choose to do the additional, extra entries to increase your chances of winning!
- If you win the contest, your name will be announced on the Winner's Page on Wednesday (7/6). Be sure to check there Wednesday Morning to see if your a winner. If you win, email me at T1DTeamLenny@gmail.com with your name and postal mailing address so we can send you your prize! We will not make a new blog post announcing the winner, so please be sure to check the Winner's page to see if you won, and email me promptly. You will have 24 hours to contact me if you win, otherwise, you will forefit your prize.
- Most importantly... HAVE FUN!!
To enter simply:
Must do all of the following to enter:
- "Like" the Ring Pop Fanpage (come back here and comment letting us know you did, so we can verify!)
- Share with us (in a comment) a memory you have associated with Ring Pops.
After you do both of the above mandatory entries, you can do one or more of the following for extra entries to increase your chances of winning!:
- Share this post on Facebook (remember to comment letting us know you did, and where so we can verify!)
- Share this post on Twitter (remember to comment here letting us know you did, AND tag SFCandyland in your tweet so we can see it too!)
- Blog about this giveaway on your own blog (remember to comment here with the link so we can check it out!)
- Follow Sugar Free Candyland Blog via GoogleConnect (click the Follow button at the top left under the word Followers)
- "Like" Sugar Free Candyland's Fanpage
- Follow us on Twitter
Have fun, and have a Safe and Happy 4th of July!!!