Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Save Money On Splenda!

In recent months, I have been on a coupon hunting spree. I figure, a penny saved is a penny earned, right? Isn't that how the saying goes? While I am a "newbie" to coupon clipping and finding where the best store sales and specials are to use my coupons for items we need/use every day, I am no coupon expert.

However, I came across a coupon I am sure all you would appreciate (atleast those of choose to use Splenda as our sugar substitute of choice).

If you click here, you will find 4 coupons for Splenda! Now, you do need to fill in a little information to be able to print off the coupons, but, to me, that is a SMALL price to pay for up to $7.50 in savings with these coupons!!

If you would like to print off any of these coupons, just head over to Splenda and scroll to the bottom of the screen, then click on the "SAVE NOW" button. Or, to make things even easier for  you, just click here to be  directed to them!

*Please Note: I was not asked, nor am I receiving any type of compensation for sharing this information with you. I simply wanted to share with all my "D-mama" readers these coupons to help you all save money as well!

No comments: