Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pork Chops in a Crock

I thought I would share with you another recipe that came to mind that my family has absolutely loved!
  This recipe is SUPER easy, great for working moms, and very yummy!

Pork Chops In A Crock:

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp. oil
6 pork chops
1 chopped onion
3 tablespoons catsup
10 1/2 oz cream of chicken soup
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

Directions:

1. Brown pork chops on both sides in 2 Tablespoons of oil
2. Place pork chops in the bottom of crock
3. Mix other ingredients in a small mixing bowl and pour over chops.
4 Cook on Low for 6 hours or on High for 4 hours.

Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1 chop, servings per recipe: 6. Calories: 284.4; calories from fat 154; total fat: 17.1g.; saturated fat: 5.7g.; cholesterol: 79.0mg; sugars: 2.9; sodium: 494.8mg; Total Carbs: 7.6g; dietary fiber: 0.2g; sugars 2.9g; protein: 24.0g

You can see the original recipe where I found it HERE

I made this for my family one day last week. Let me tell you, they ate this up like you wouldn't believe! I had no leftovers! LOL! The pork turned out sooooo tender, fell right off the fork!





No comments: