Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Comment Difficulty?

I have been hearing a lot of people who read this blog, and are friends of mine on Facebook say that they are having problems commenting on my posts here.

With that in mind, I thought I would ask all of you to test out the comments. All you have to do is say "test" in the comment so that I know the comments are, in fact working. If you are unable to comment, and are a friend of mine on facebook or twitter, please leave me a message on my wall so that I can try to figure out the reason for these issues.

If you are unable to comment, and do not have me as a friend on facebook or twitter, but would still like to give me feedback on this, feel free to email me at T1DTeamLenny@gmail.com  with the subject titled "Comment Difficulty". Please no spam mail though!

If there continues to be a lot of people having a problem with leaving comments, or I receive an overwhelming response of people stating that they are having problems leaving comments, then I will start thinking about how to switch this blog over to Wordpress so that it makes it a little more user/follower friendly. I know how frustrating it can be when you want to comment on someone's blog, but for whatever reason, it won't allow you to.

Thank you for your help and patience!

No comments: