You may remember, last month we held a Scentsy Online Fundraiser with my friend, Chris Bowen. I wanted to give you an update on how the fundraiser went!
We were able to raise $32.66 with this fundraiser! How awesome!! Thank you Chris for being so helpful and helping us support this cause!
On top of the Scentsy Online Fundraiser, we also collected $24.43 indirect donations. In total, so far we have raised $57.09 for the Walk, benefiting the Diabetes Research Institute!
To further our efforts between now and June 4th, today I walked around my little town and distributed Diabetes Research Institute Donation Cans at some local businesses.
A big thank you to the following businesses who are helping us:
- James' Drug in Portage, PA
- Fox's Pizza in Cresson, PA
- Mainline Pharmacy in Cresson, PA
- Shop N Save in Cresson, PA
- Route 53 Diner in Cresson, PA
- Cresson Springs Family Restaurant in Cresson, PA
I am also working on some other fundraising ideas in the meantime to further help raise money and awareness for diabetes and the Blair County Diabetes Walk, so be sure to check back here often for an update on what we have going on!
If you would like to help support Team Lenny and the Blair County Diabetes Walk, we currently are looking for the following:
- Monetary Donations: Monetary donations can be made by clicking on the Paypal Donate Button located on the left sidebar.
- Business Product Basket Donations: We are currently looking for businesses who would like to donate a basket full of products to be raffled off at the Diabetes Walk. For questions, or more information, please email me at T1DTeamLenny@Gmail.com with the subject title "Product Donation"
- Business/Corporate Sponsors: We are looking for corporate sponsors who would be willing to sponsor Team Lenny and help us raise awareness and money for the cause. For questions or more information, please email me at T1DTeamLenny@gmail.com with the subject title " Corporate Sponsor"
- Other: Do you have an idea on other ways we can work together to help raise money for The Cause? We are open to any and all suggestions, so feel free to email me at T1DTeamLenny@gmail.com with the subject title "Fundraiser Ideas"!