Monday, October 25, 2010

Diabetes Awareness Month is approaching

Diabetes Awareness Month is approaching us quickly. I have several ideas for blog posts regarding Diabetes, what it is, pre-diagnosis symptoms, and much more, however, I'm not sure I have enough ideas to blog about for every day in the month of November! LOL!

I need your help!

Let's hear what type of topics YOU would like to see discussed here. If you or a loved one has diabetes, what would YOU like our readers to learn more about regarding diabetes? What struggles would you like the general public to realize that you or your loved ones experience? What knowledge would you like the non-diabetic community to learn more about? Let's hear it!

Also, I would like to ask you to please help spread the word about our little blog. The more readers, both people with and without diabetes, we have following our blog, the more people we can make aware of the disease, and educate. That's originally what my "plan" for this blog was all about... although, I know at times I tend to ramble about what's going on with Lenny's diabetes.

No comments: