Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What's On Your Mind?

Hey everyone! I know, I know - it has been a while since I have posted anything. I've had people ask me, "Where have you been?"

Well, honestly, that is a loaded question! HA HA!

I've been busy with many personal things lately, but I do want to get back into posting on a more regular basis.

With that said... I am asking for your help!

It seems I have come up against some writers block for ideas on topics to write about on here. So, if you have any thoughts or ideas... I'm more than open to hear them!

Even after I am able to get past this "writers bump"... always feel free to shoot me an email, make a post on the Sugar Free Candyland Facebook Page and let me know what you would like to see published on the SFCL blog!

Whether it's product reviews & giveaways, tips or ideas regarding raising a child with Type 1, or anything else... give me a holler!

Also, if you have any amazing recipes you'd like to share (that include carb, protein, and fat information), please feel free to email them to me so I can share them on the sister blog: Sugar Free Candyland's Cookbook. Don't worry, if you share a recipe with me that gets posted on either of these blogs, you will receive full credit!

So, wonderful readers... what would you like to see posted on the blog? I'm all ears!

No comments: