LOL! Did I get your attention?
You all are gonna love what we have in store for our Freebie Friday Giveaway today!
You can use it as a diabetes "carry all".
And, of course, its FREE with participation!
Erin Diehl, a fellow "D-mommy" and Thirty-One Gifts representative has offered to give away THREE... yes, THREE small tote bags, AND some gift certificates to go with them!
That cutesy small chain tote bag in the picture is the tote she is prepared to give away to three of our lucky readers!
As for the gift certificates?
Well, here's how this giveaway is going to work...
There will be a Grand Prize Winner, a 1st Place Winner, and a 2nd Place Winner in this contest!
Each of those three winners will receive one of the cute Small Chain Totes shown in the picture, but...
The Grand Prize Winner will also receive a $20 Gift Certificate to use on Erin's website.
The 1st Place Winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to use on her website.
And the 2nd Place Winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to use on her website.
This adorable Small Chain Tote is valued at $12 each!
That means our Grand Prize Winner will be receiving a total of $32 in merchandise for FREE!*
Our 1st Place Winner will receive a total of $27 in merchendise for FREE!*
And, our 2nd Place Winner will receive a total of $22 in merchandise for FREE!*
*This is not counting the cost of shipping and handling of your products purchased with your gift certificate.
WOWZA! What a giveaway!!
Are you as excited about this week's giveaway as I am?!
Now, let me tell you a little bit about this bag!
They are small thermal totes designed in Chains Ahoy. They are measured to be 9"H x 6"W x 5.25"D and have an exterior pocket, zipper closure and silver thermal lining.
When I first saw this bag, and heard it was a thermal tote bag, my first reaction was "WOW! That would be great for carrying around insulin!" (LOL I know, I have diabetes on the brain 24/7, right? LOL!)
But seriously! This would be such a great bag to have to put your insulin (the thermal lining would help to keep it at the right temperature, especially during the winter months! I'd even bet it would help during the summer months with keeping it cool since thats basically the same kind of material used in the pump bags you can order online and get at places like childrens hospitals!). Let's not forget, all the pockets it includes would be great for keeping our meters, test strip vials, syringes, lancets, and snacks in! And you'd even have enough room for your CalorieKing travel sized book! What a great accessory for us D-mommy's to have... and stylish too!
I can tell you this much, if I had one... I may not have Lenny go to school with it, but I surely would use it for "errand running" personal use! HM, I think I'll be ordering one myself!!
Do you want one? Do you want one for FREE, plus a gift certificate?
Here's how to get one:
Mandatory Entry-(Must do this entry first to qualify.)
- Visit Erin's Thirty-One Gift's Website, browse around her site, then come back here and comment telling us about something you saw that you liked!
- Share this giveaway with your friends on Facebook, then come back here and comment letting us know!
- Share this giveaway with your friends on Twitter (remember to include @SFCandyland in your tweet so we can see it!), then come back here and comment!
- Share this giveaway with your blog readers, then come back here and comment and post a link so we can check it out and thank you!
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook FanPage.
- Are you a new reader of Sugar Free Candyland and want to participate too?! Follow us via Google Connect! (you can find the "follow" button located in the top left column) Be sure to comment on this post letting us know so we can add you to to the contest!!
- Follow us on Twitter. Be sure to comment on this post letting us know you did, and who ya are on Twitter, so we can add ya to the contest!
- Follow us via NetworkedBlogs (you can find the Networked Blogs button located under the SheScribes button in the right column) and remember to come back here and comment letting us know!
- "Like" our FanPage and comment on this post letting us know (include your facebook name so we can verify!)