Saturday, October 30, 2010

I just got an interesting Diabetes Fundraiser idea

I just got this crazy idea LOL! How cool would it be to get a major sugar substitute manufacturer, like Splenda, involved in helping researchers find a cure for Diabetes?

Their involvement could be something as simple as what Box Tops for Education does.

The manufacturer could donate 10 cents per coupon clipped and mailed back to the manufacturer, and be donated to the Diabetes Research Institute to help researchers progress their efforts in finding a cure for diabetes!

I wonder what it would take to "open communications" such as this to a major manufacturer like that.

I wonder if it could be as simple as asking everyone to call or email Splenda with this suggestion, and see if the bombardment of the same suggestion could help make the manufacturer atleast consider an idea such as this? I wonder.

Have you ever got a crazy idea like this? If so, I'd love to hear them! Have you ever been able to put into action ideas such as this? Let's hear it!

No comments: