Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cleaning up the posts here a bit

I just wanted to let you all know, I felt the need to remove the old posts from my old blog that I had imported to this new one. I did that because, reading back through them, some of the information in the posts were said mostly out of venting, and much out of lack of true knowledge. The reason I say that is because I had started that blog very shortly after Lenny's diagnosis and we were still learning a lot. Don't get me wrong, I am still learning things about Diabetes all the time! However, some of the stuff I said in those older posts was incorrect, such as when I made the statement "these kids have to have special foods". Now, 2 years into things, and everything we have personally learned, as well as have learned from our wonderful FaceBook "Diabetes Family"... we know that is necessarily true.

So, I removed those old posts. I didn't want to have inaccurate information on here in case a newly diagnosed family stumbled on my blog and was reading it.

No comments: